Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25

Argh! Fail again! This time not because I forgot to take pictures, but because I have butterfingers. :(

I dropped my camera while putting it back in it's case, and while the initial damage seemed purely cosmetic, it actually appears that I mucked up the insides. Very, VERY luckily for me, I learned my lesson last time, and purchased the extended warranty on this one. I've passed it off to some folks who should be able to fix it, thankfully.. but that means I was camera-less today.

As for the future of the blog- fear not, photo-enthusiasts! I will be getting a camera on loan from my dear Carrie. Interestingly, while at glance a better camera, hers does seem to be without any discernible macro setting. I think this will challenge me over the next few weeks, since I won't be able to cop out by taking pictures of mundane things up close to make them look cool!

So, expect an update tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment